Dean & Professor of Law, Renmin University of China Law School
President, China Association of Constitutional Law
Executive Vice President, China Association of Legal Education
LL.B., /Jilin University Law School, 1984
LL.M., Renmin University Law School, 1987
PH.D., /Renmin University Law School, 1994
Constitutional Law, Comparative Administrative Law
Assistant Professor of Law, Renmin University Law School, 1987-1993
Senior Visiting Scholar, Kyoto University Law School, Japan, 1990-1991
Associate Professor of Law, Renmin University Law School, 1994-1997
Professor of Law, Renmin University Law School, 1998
Senior Visiting Scholar, Harvard Law School, 2000-2001
Honors & Awards
Research on Asian Constitutionalism won The First Prize of Achievement in Social Science Research, Ministry of Education, 1998
National Top Ten Outstanding Middle-aged Jurists, China Law Society, 1999
National Outstanding Teaching Master, Ministry of Education, 2006
1. Han Dayuan, Research on Asian Constitutionalism (Chinese People's Public Security University Press, 2nd edition, 2008).
2. Han Dayuan, The 1954 Constitution and New China's Constitutionalism (Wuhan University Press, 2nd edition, 2008).
3. Han Dayuan, Basic Theories of Constitutional Law (China University of Political Science and Law Press, 2008).
4. Han Dayuan, Comprehend the Spirit of Constitutional Law (Law Press, 2008).
5. Hu Jinguang & Han Dayuan, The Chinese Constitution (Law Press, 2nd Edition, 2008).
6. HAN Dayuan, The Korean Parliament (HuaXia Press, 2001).
7. HAN Dayuan, History and Doctrines of East Asian Law (Law Press, 2000).
8. Han dayuan ed. in chief, The Constitutional Theory History of China (Renmin University of China Press, 2011)
9. Han Dayuan ed. in chief, Foreign Constitutional Law (Renmin University of China Press, 3rd edition, 2009).
10. Han Dayuan ed. in chief, Research on Constitutional Instances in China, vol. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 (Law Press, 2007, 2008, 2009, Jan.2010, Dec.2010)
Articles in a Periodical (2008-2011)
1. Han Dayuan, "On the Constitutional Limits of Euthanasia Legislation", Tsinghua Law Journal, Vol.5 No.5 (2011)
2. Han Dayuan, "The Hsinhai Revolution and the Transformation of Constitutional Jurisprudence Knowledge Pedigree", China Legal Science, No.4 (2011)
3. Han Dayuan & Yu Wenhao, "Constitutional Relationship between the People's Courts, the People's Procuratorates and the Public Security Organs", Chinese Journal of Law, Vol.33 No.3 (2011)
4. Han Dayuan, "On the Constituent Power of 1949's Common Program", China Legal Science, No.5 (2010)
5. Han Dayuan, "On The Constitutionalism of Minobe Tatsukichi", Journal of Comparative Law, No.4 (2010)
6. Han Dayuan, "The Origin and Transformation of the Concept of Fundamental Rights in China", China Legal Science, No.6 (2009)
7. Han Dayuan, "The Constitutional Structure of Judicial System in China", Journal of Renmin University of China, Vol.23 No.6 (2009)
8. Han Dayuan, "On Japanese Meiji Constitution's Influence upon Imperial Constitutional Outline", Tribune of Political Science and Law, Vol.27 No.3 (2009)
9. Han Dayuan, "Could the New Law Enacted by NPCSC prevail over Old Law Enacted by the NPC", Legal Science, No.10 (2008)
10. Han Dayuan, "A Review of China's Constitutional Law Review", China Legal Science, No.1 (2008)
Address: /Law School, Renmin University of China
Haidian District, Beijing, 100872, P. R. China