|Professor of Law
Academic Supervisor for LLD Candidates of Renmin University of China (RUC)|
|Education Background:||LLB, Law Department of RUC, 1982|
MPhil in Civil Law, Law Department of RUC, 1985
Visiting Scholar, Aichi University,1991-1992
Visiting Scholar, University of Baltimore,1996
|Research Interests:||Fundamentals of IP and designing and structuring legal education in the field of IP law|
Former Associate Dean of the RUC Law Department and Graduate School Adjunct Researcher, Research Center of Rule of law in China
Dean of the RUC Intellectual Property (IP) Academy
Director of the RUC IP Teaching & Research Center
member of the RUC Academic Degrees Committee and Chairman of the Academic Degrees Committee of RUC School of Law
Executive Director of the RUC Civil & Commercial Law Research Center
Chairman of the China IP Law Society
member of the China National Experts Committee on IP
member of the Experts Committee of the Supreme People's Procuratorate of China
member of the Case Guidance Committee of the Supreme People's Court of China
Vice Chairman of the China IP Society
Vice Chairman of the China Copyright Society
Vice Chairman of the China Trademark Association
Vice Chairman of the China Written Works Copyright Society
Deputy Director of the IP Committee of the China International Council for the Promotion of Multinational Corporations
Executive Member of the Music Copyright Society of China
member of the Chinese National Group of International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
Chairman of the Academic Committee of the Center for Studies of Intellectual Property Rights of Zhongnan University of Economics and Law
Arbitrator of the China International Economic & Trade Arbitration Commission
Arbitrator of the Arbitration Commission of Beijing, Xi��an, Xiamen and Shenzhen in China
|Honors and Awards:|
The Most Influential IP Persons in China jointly by the State Intellectual Property Office of China (SIPO), the State Administration for Industry & Commerce of China (SAIC) and National Copyright Administration of China (NCAC), 2010
one of The 50 Most Influential People in IP by the Managing IP, 2013.
|Selected Publications:||He participated in legislations of China's Copyright Law, Trademark Law, Patent Law and Anti-Unfair Competition Law since 1980s. Many of his research achievements have been adopted by legislative departments. He also contributed to the National IP Strategy of China.|
1. On the Retrospective Review and Prospect for Legal Research of Intellectual Property Law in 1999, Jurists Review, Volume 1, 2000.
2. On the Intellectual Property in China in 20 Years, Jurists Review, Volume 1, 1999.
3. On the Retrospective Review and Prospect for Legal Research of Intellectual Property Law in 1998, Jurists Review, Volume 1, 1999 (joint work, with Professor Jin Haijun).
4. Several Revelation on Contract Law, Jurists Review, Volume 3, 1999.
5. Challenge to the Nature of Intangibility of Intellectual Property, China Reading Daily, Volume 1, 1999.
1. Intellectual Property Law, China Higher Education Press
Course in Intellectual Property Law, China Renmin University Press.
2. Intellectual Property Law, China Law Press.
3. Course in Intellectual Property Law, China Renmin University Press.
4. International Convention on Intellectual Property Rights, Hainan Press.
5. On the Intellectual Property in China in 20 Years, Patent Literature Press.
6. Intellectual Property Law, China Law Press.
7. Course in Intellectual Property Law, China Law Press.
8. Course in Intellectual Property Law, China Renmin University Press.
9. Intellectual Property Law, China Higher Education Press, Peking University Press.
|Contact Info:||Address: School of Law, RUC, No.59 Zhongguancun Road, Haidian District, Beijing