1. Register and fill the online application at iso website: iso.ruc.edu.cn
2. Please transfer the application fees RMB 800 to the following university's bank account:
Remit the fee to the University:
Name of Bank: Zizhuyuan Sub-branch of Industrial and Commercial Bank of China,
Bank Address: Floor 1, Yinhai Building A, 10 Zhongguancun South St., Beijing, 100873, P.R.
Swift Code: ICBKCNBJBJM
Account Name: Renmin University of China
In the remittance note please clearly indicate the following information:
i. Your name
ii. The school you are applying for: Law School
iii. Purpose of remittance: "Application Fee for LL.M in Chinese Law"
Please keep the receipt or the photo or your remittance.
3. Send the hard copy of the application materials to iso. Please scan and email the application material files to firstname.lastname@example.org before you send the hard copies by post.
After the qualification review of international student office, all the qualified applicants should attend a specialized comprehensive interview in English organized by the law school. Please contact us for more information after submitting the application materials.
The Admissions Committee of the Law School will make a decision of acceptance or rejection based on the applicant's performance and perceived cultivation potential. The Admission Committee of the University will approve the final admission decision.
1. One application form for LL.M. Program at RUC with signature;
2. One photocopy of passport with the valid dates more than 2 years;
3. One photocopy of undergraduate diploma or one pre-graduation certificate issued by university. The Notarial translation in English should be attached to the diploma in other languages;
4. One original academic transcript for highest degree. The Notarial translation should be attached to the transcript in other languages;
5. Two recommendation letters in English or Chinese by professors or associated professors;
6. Four physical copies of recent passport-sized photos;
7. One page of Personal Statement indicating education and work experience, research interests, plans and personal development objectives after graduation, etc.
8. One Physical Examination Report for Foreigners (download from ISO website). Applicants should strictly follow the requirements of the physical examination form for foreigners. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid.
9. One Proof of language proficiency for non-native English speakers: IBT TOEFL score of 98 or above, TOEIC score of 900 or above, or IELTS 6.5 or above, or an equivalent score of any official English proficiency test or the certificate of graduating from a program taught in English.
10. One Statement of Guarantee (download from ISO website). Certificate for income, bank deposit or other proof of economic ability are acceptable.
11. One receipt of application fees
12. Other materials including copies of published academic papers, awards or other research, etc.